SEE BEST PRICE
Stamina Airgometer Exercise Bike Review
Popular for all fitness levels, the good-looking Stamina Airgometer Exercise Bike stands out with a unique air-based resistance system. Unlike most stationary bikes, this…
SEE BEST PRICE
Stamina Airgometer Exercise Bike Specs
|Seat type||Wide & Adjustable|
How We Reviewed This Model
Compared Against 100+ other Indoor Bikes
Popular for all fitness levels, the good-looking Stamina Airgometer Stationary Exercise Bike stands out with an air-based resistance system. The air resistance engineering supports easy foot pedaling for less experienced trainees, yet also satisfies fitness fanatics who choose intense workouts. Plus, this unit provides upper-body resistance. It’s a unique find at a reasonable price. We rate the Stamina Airgometer a good choice for the shopper who wants to improve their cardiovascular fitness, metabolism and head-to-toe strength at home.
The Airgometer builds upon the benefits of traditional stationary cycling by extending motion to the entire body. Pedaling with your feet strengthens your legs, hips and buttocks. Using the handlebars works your arms, shoulders and chest. The Airgometer lets you work the upper body and lower body simultaneously for super-efficient workout sessions.
The online sale price of just $799 includes a three-year frame warranty and 90-days parts warranty. Part by part, here’s our review of the Stamina Airgometer Exercise Bike.
Here are features contributing to satisfied reviews of the Stamina Airgometer Stationary Exercise Bike.
- Full Body Workouts: The two-in-one nature of this fitness machine is a great selling point. Besides being a stationary bike, the Stamina Airgometer has movable handlebars to add more cardio intensity and tone the arms, chest, shoulders and back.
- Foot Rests: Sometimes you’ll want to exercise just the upper body. For these workout sessions, comfortable foot rests are provided.
- Comfortable Adjustable Seat: The more comfortable the seat, the longer you can train! The Airgometer has a 10-position seat with ample cushioning. It’s also weighted, which helps with stability.
- Sturdy Build: The Stamina Airgometer Upright Stationary Exercise Bike has a hefty steel frame and a steel housing for its air resistance system. It has a maximum 250-pound user weight capacity. Altogether the machine weighs approximately 80 pounds.
- Quiet Operation: Stamina fitness machines are known for virtually silent operation — and with air resistance, the Stamina Airgometer Exercise Bike is no exception.
- Workout Data: A simple LCD with large readout displays time, distance, speed and calories burned. Set the console to “Scan” mode and track all data as the results rotate every four seconds.
- No Electrical Outlet Required: This machine’s data console is battery powered, so there’s no cord. This makes it more convenient to place anywhere in your home.
- Weight Capacity: The maximum user weight capacity is 250 pounds.
- Compact Size: The Stamina Airgometer takes up little space for a fitness machine. It is 50″ tall and has a 49″ x 23″ footprint.
- Assembly: Thankfully this product arrives with clear instructions for easy assembly. Tip: It’s even easier to assemble if you use your own wrench instead of relying on the free tools provided by Stamina.
- Heart Rate Monitor: A contact heart rate monitor is built into the unit to guide workout intensity. (This is a nice feature, but keep in mind that wireless monitors are more accurate.)
- Warranty: New owners get five years of frame protection and one year of parts protection. While that isn’t excellent, it’s one of Stamina’s best warranties.
This total body trainer gets mostly positive customer reviews. Still, here are some possible drawbacks of choosing the Stamina Airgometer Upright Stationary Exercise Bike.
- Resistance: Some owners consider the upper-body resistance on this machine to be too light. Also, the same knob controls resistance for both the lower body and upper body; you can’t choose different settings for each.
- No Preset Programs: Workout programs could obviously be helpful to many riders. This total body trainer shows session data but does not have preset workouts.
- No Transport Wheels: Unlike other Stamina fitness machines, this unit doesn’t have any wheels for easy transport.
Who Should Ride the Stamina Airgometer Stationary Exercise Bike?
The Stamina Airgometer Exercise Bike is a useful multipurpose trainer for almost anyone. The reclined seating, hand rails and easy-access frame help make this a good choice for people with limited mobility — and its light to moderate resistance can help beginners through advanced athletes burn calories, gain endurance and get head-to-toe toning. It adjusts to fit riders 5 feet and taller and has a maximum weight capacity of 250 pounds.
The Bottom Line
The multipurpose Stamina Airgometer Upright Stationary Exercise Bike offers low-stress aerobic training and muscle toning for the whole body. This two-in-one fitness machine is likely to get a lot of use by people of all fitness levels. Sturdy, quiet and durable, the Airgometer Exercise Bike is a good deal for $799.