Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike Review
Tone your arms, legs and core with the Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike. This unique fitness machine features rotating arm bars and foot…
Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike Specs
How We Reviewed This Model
The solid steel Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike exercises the arms, legs and core without delivering a harsh impact to joints. For all fitness levels, it supports efficient whole-body workouts when used at 70% to 85% of the trainee’s maximum heart rate. Overall the Stamina Elite is designed for people aiming to raise metabolism, tone their muscles and build a bit more strength. Its low-impact motion may also be recommended to certain physical therapy patients.
Exercising on the Total Body Recumbent Bike is exceptionally comfortable. For upper body and lower body, it provides eight levels of quiet and smooth magnetic resistance. Exercise is completed in a semi-reclined position with a cushioned seat and lumbar support. Adjustable arm rails are included for overall stability too.
The online sale price of $799 includes a five-year frame warranty and one-year parts warranty. Part by part, here’s a review of the Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike.
The GreatHere are some features that draw people to the Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike.
- Full Body Workouts: The two-in-one aspect of this fitness machine is a great selling point. Besides being a recumbent bike, the Stamina Elite has rotating handlebars to work out the arms, shoulders and back.
- Sturdy Frame: The Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike has a hefty steel frame with maximum 250-pound user weight capacity. Altogether the machine weighs 120 pounds.
- Comfortable Adjustable Seat: The more comfortable the ride, the longer the workout! This bike features a comfortable padded seat with side handlebars for extra stability. Highly adjustable, it helps this fitness machine fit people from 5′ to 6′ and taller.
- Quiet Operation: Stamina fitness machines are known for running quietly. Magnetic resistance on the Stamina Elite Total Body brings quiet operation for both upper body and lower body training sessions.
- Workout Data: A battery-powered monitor gives feedback about speed, distance, time elapsed, calories burned and heart rate. Riders can use the “scan” function or hit a button for a specific info stream.
- No Electrical Outlet Required: This machine’s data console is battery powered, so there’s no cord. This makes it more convenient to place anywhere in your home.
- Weight Capacity: The maximum user weight capacity is 250 pounds.
- Assembly: Thankfully this product arrives with clear instructions for easy assembly. Tip: It’s even easier to assemble if you use your own wrench instead of relying on the free tools provided by Stamina.
- Heart Rate Monitor: A contact heart rate monitor is built into the unit to guide workout intensity. (This is a nice feature, but keep in mind that wireless monitors are more accurate.)
- Warranty: New owners get five years of frame protection and one year of parts protection. While that isn’t excellent, it’s one of Stamina’s best warranties.
This total body trainer gets mostly positive customer reviews. Still, here are some possible drawbacks of choosing the Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike.
- Resistance: Some owners consider the upper-body resistance on this machine to be too light. Also, the same knob controls resistance for both the lower body and upper body; you can’t choose different settings for each.
- No Preset Programs: Workout programs could obviously be helpful to many riders. This total body trainer shows session data but does not have preset workouts.
- No Transport Wheels: Unlike other Stamina fitness machines, this unit doesn’t have any wheels for easy transport.
Who Should Ride the Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike?
The Bottom Line
The multipurpose Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike offers low-stress aerobic training and muscle toning for the whole body. This two-in-one fitness machine is likely to get a lot of use by people of all fitness levels. Sturdy, quiet and durable, the Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike is a good deal.